Sunday, November 22, 2009
New Microsoft Search Tool Coming to ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth
If you like searching on Bing, you’ll love the new search technology coming to your ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth portal, designed to help shoppers make fast and informed decisions. Using the latest Microsoft technology, the ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth shopping community will soon be powered by a search engine allowing Live Search for a better and more efficient shopping experience!
ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth plans to unveil its new search tool at The Next Step 2010 January 29-30 in Orlando, Florida.
What to expect from ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth’s enhanced search technology?
• Extensive categorization of merchandise for ease of shopping
• Browse/search by retailer or vendor
• Search by free shipping
• Comparison by prices and brands
• Customer ratings/reviews
• Search of featured items, retailers and vendors
• Tell-a-friend technology
• Related content for search queries, such as images, news, and other web results
• Additional data types including related search results and Encarta instant answers, added to previously supported data types of web, image, news, spelling, and phonebook queries.
"Through this new search engine technology we will create more innovation in the ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth search, better value for shoppers and retailers, and real consumer choice in a challenging economic market " said ShopToEarn President Dan Swiniarski. "Success in search requires both innovation and scale. With our new Microsoft search engine technology we've created breakthrough innovation and features for socially conscious consumers looking to shop, save and earn.”
See you online.