Friday, November 20, 2009

ShopToEarth Fan of the Week: Gary Kaufman Walks the Talk

Success takes passion and Shop To Earn/Shop To Earth’s Fan of the Week, Gary Kaufman, has an abundance of it. A senior recruiting manager for a Fortune 200 retailer, the New Jersey native moved to Florida in 1999 where he lives with his wife and three girls who serve as his source of inspiration. His passion for helping people live healthier lives and reach their financial goals drives him to set up live overview events in his area, volunteer at Shortcut to Success seminars, participate in the Facebook fan page and promote ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth every chance he gets.

“I strongly believe in our mission of helping people become healthier and wealthier. I enjoy showing others all the ways Shop To Earn can be a solution to their problems and I seek opportunities to promote what we do. I walk the talk by shopping through my site more and more.”

Favorite Shop To Earth Items:

The Kaufman family loves to sample new products every month and have tried something from just about every category including candles, CDs and laundry care. Gary’s wife raves about the Avalon Organics CoQ10 Facial Cleansing Milk. Gary faves Clif Bars, Tigers Milk bars, ToGo brand tea and the Avalon Organics – Tea Tree Mint Treatment Shampoo.

Favorite Thing About Shop To Earn:

The system. Gary likes how ShopToEarn helps members reach their goals. He especially likes how Shop To Earn focuses on educating customers and that customers are not required to deviate from their normal shopping habits to take full advantage of the benefits.

Best Business Advice About Shop To Earn:

“Become the best inviter. Stay plugged in by getting on as many calls as possible. Get trained and follow the system. It works!”

Favorite Piece of Advice for New ShopToEarners:

“I can only tell them what I have been told which is to follow the system. I went about it all wrong at the beginning. I sent the mass emails. I put flyers out. I blasted it all over the place. The result? Almost nothing! The system works.”

Favorite Eco Tip:

“Just like with national brands, try out the green products and find those you like.

No comments: