To help you learn more about ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth, here are five frequently asked questions:
1. What are the main differences between “Business Builders,” “Website Owners,” and “Brokers”?
- Business Builders are primarily responsible for referring other’s to Shop To Earn through their Web portal. They receive training bonuses for signing up associates through their website.
- Website Owners maintain their own Shop To Earn web portal and may refer others to shop on their website. Owners receive cash back on all online shopping done through their website.
- Brokers are both Website Owners and Business Builders, getting the best of both worlds with cash back on all shopping and training bonuses when they refer new associates.
2. I want to sign up for ShopToEarn, but I don’t know anyone else who is involved. What should I do?
Ask around! Someone you know is likely already signed up with us, they just might not be talking about it as much as they should. Otherwise, contact us by posting a comment on the blog and we will forward your information to the appropriate people.
3. What does my sign-up fee go towards?
When you pay your sign up fee, you are essentially paying for the “behind the scenes” cost of running your own online shopping business. Your fee goes towards technical support for your personal Web site, maintaining the accounting in your “back office” that tracks all of your income and purchases made through your site, and the costs associated with providing you support such as training calls.
4. How does ShopToEarn track my purchases? How can I be sure you know what is purchased through my Web site?
We track your purchases with proprietary software through your back office. You can view all purchases made through your site in your back office, and if you ever happen to find something missing, submit a support ticket immediately and we will correct the problem right away.
5. I can’t get anyone else to join! What am I doing wrong?
Nothing! Some people are not receptive to this idea because it is new and different from what they’ve seen before. Our suggestion to you is to participate in the training calls and ShopToEarth seminars to get tips on how to recruit.
Feel free to leave questions or comments on the blog and we will add them to our question and answer series.