Friday, July 31, 2009
Share your savings on Twitter via @shoptoearn for a chance to have your savings matched by Shop To Earn. Please make sure to include the item you purchased, the ShopToEarn retailer used, and how much you saved through ShopToEarn in your tweet.
This is the last month to double your savings and become ShopToEarn’s Biggest Saver! We will be accepting savings/tweets via @shoptoearn until August 31, 2009.
The winners will be announced on Twitter and the bonus will be added to their commissions once the cash back posts to their account. Auction and bidding sites like Bidz.com are exempt from this challenge. Shop To Earn will match your savings up to $500.
So everyone, start tweeting your ShopToEarn shopping savings today!
Haven’t heard of Twitter? Not sure what a tweet is? Don’t know how to send an @reply?
Visit Shop To Earn and Shop To Earth on Twitter and check out the pages to start. Also for detailed information, register for the upcoming Social Media Boot Camp on Tuesday, August 11th at 9PM EDT to learn beginner and advanced Twitter tips. The Social Media Boot Camp also highlights other social media networks like Facebook and LinkedIn that can help build your business. Check your email for upcoming registration details.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Millionaire Mindset : Steps to Becoming a ShopToEarn Millionaire
Policies & Procedures : Updated for both ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth
ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth Retailers : What’s new?
ShopToEarn Events : In a City Near You!
Stars and Stripes July Bonus : Get your $500!
Millionaire Mindset Seminar in Weston, FL
Millionaire Mindset is a seminar all about personal growth. This seminar will help prepare attendees to develop the mindset necessary to achieve millionaire status with the company. ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth have already created millionaires in this company in a very short period of time, and all of them have never worked in this type of hybrid e-commerce business before. Check the Virtual Office for details and registration information.
Policies and Procedures
The updated policies and procedures for ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth include: terms and conditions, minors, conflicts of interest, dispute resolution board, income disclosure statement, updated sign up and ShopToEarth ordering process, information about the STE document, simplified commissions program summary, ShopToEarth shopping volume, and revamped pages in the training center of the virtual office. If you missed this State of the Union, please check your Virtual Office or email for details on these updates.
New ShopToEarn Retailers
The State of the Union announced approximately 40 new ShopToEarn retailers that offer between 1% and 15% cash back. Retailers include clothing, specialty food, shoes, cosmetics, office supplies, gifts and more.
New ShopToEarth Retailers
Check out the additional ShopToEarth retailers added to the Green Market and Green Exchange as well. All ShopToEarth Green Market retailers offer 15% cash back! New retailers include food, nutritional and cleansing, and skin care products. Also, remember that ShopToEarth Green Market offers free shipping on orders over $167 and flat rate shipping of $10.99 to the 48 contiguous states.
Upcoming ShopToEarn Events
ShopToEarn has rolled out a full schedule for August, covering the East and West coast as well as the southern United States. Check the State of the Union email in Company News for dates and locations, and be sure to join Joe Locke and Lil Roberts on Sunday, July 26tth for a special training call on overcoming objections at 8PM EDT.
Stars and Stripes July Bonus
ShopToEarn associates who joined before June 1, 2009, have a chance to earn an additional $500 this month! Check email for details.
ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth appreciate each and every one of you for joining us in our mission of improving the planet and for choosing to increase health and wealth in people’s lives.
Wishing You Much Success!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- What: Shop To Earn/Shop To Earth Millionaire Mindset
- Where: Weston, FL
- When: July 24 – 26th
- Why: Learn the skill set and mindset necessary to become a ShopToEarn future millionaire and top producer
ShopToEarth Workshops and sessions at Millionaire Mindset include the following:
- Understanding the importance of urgent action in business
- Developing strong communication skills
- How to organize and manage business
- Establishing a strong work ethic
- Developing the appropriate image and business etiquette
- Learning how to effectively confront people and develop relationships
- Learning to stay focused and consistent
- Interactive skill building
- Situational role playing
- Turning stress, excuses and pressure into progress and results
For more information about Shop To Earn's Millionaire Mindset or to find testimonials about the business visit: www.facebook.com/shoptoearth. ShopToEarn associates can check the details in their email for more information and location.
Monday, July 13, 2009
As part of our efforts to keep you informed and involved, ShopToEarn has launched a number of official Shop To Earn/ Shop To Earth social network feeds including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, the ShopToEarn blog, and the Shop To Earn Newsroom. Socialize and monetize your business by keeping up to date with positive news to help support your prospective representatives.
Find out what's going on with ShopToEarn in 140 characters or less through www.twitter.com/shoptoearth and www.twitter.com/shoptoearn. There will be links to press releases, news updates, and reminders about new blog posts on the Twitter feed.
To Join Twitter:
Go to www.twitter.com and follow the instructions provided by Twitter when you click on the green button that says “Join The Conversation”.
ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth have an official Facebook fan page where you can show your referrals updates and positive news.
How To Become A Fan:
If you are a member of Facebook, login to your account and search ShopToEarn or ShopToEarth in the upper right search bar. Click on the fan page and choose “become a fan”. If you are not already on Facebook, you can visit facebook.com/shoptoearth and click on the green “Sign Up” button to register.
YouTube is a video sharing website where we you can view and share video clips. The Official ShopToEarth YouTube Channels are: www.youtube.com/user/shoptoearn and www.youtube.com/user/shoptoearth. The channel holds testimonials from the ShopToEarn events, seminars, contests and other related videos.
Watch ShopToEarn today:
Go to one of the links above and share our member testimonials with your referrals.
LinkedIn is a site designed to connect professionals and businesses through an online network. ShopToEarn has created a LinkedIn group
Network with ShopToEarn's group:
Visit http://linkedin.com/ and click on the yellow “Join Group” button to start building your connections.
The official ShopToEarn/ShopToEarth Blog is on a roll at http://officialshoptoearn.blogspot.com. This news blog serves as a community to find the latest official news from ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth.
Click on the orange icon at the right of the screen that says “Subscribe Now." Add the blog to your Google homepage or other news feed “readers.” To get blog posts via email, enter your email address under the heading that says “Subscribe via Email.”
This network makes it easy to upload, edit, organize and share photos. ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth have designed a photostream to provide a visual representation of everything that is happening with the network.
Browse the stream:
To see the ShopToEarn photostream, all you need to do is visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/shoptoearn or
Have more questions about social media? Join Lisa Buyer and Sarah Van Elzen tomorrow for the social media happy hour. Check your email for details.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Lil Roberts and Rachel Weekly explained the benefits of why you should shop through your site with the main reason being: TO SAVE MONEY! There are numerous reasons to shop through your ecoCommerce site but saving money tends to be the favorite! Extra cash is extra cash, for everyone.
The shopping experts shared how to save $50 per person-per month. They also discussed product modifications, like buying a water filter instead of plastic water bottles and presented the monetary savings this reflects (ahhemm, in addition to the environmental savings!).
They gave tips on how to start thinking outside the box. For example, finding great clothing stores, discount stores, and gift stores. It’s all about planning ahead and using a calendar. Lil and Rachel suggest to look at upcoming holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, baby showers, and kids parties and think about what you're going to need for all of these.
Save time and money with your Shop To Earn/Shop To Earth site; get rewards from cash back, enjoy gas savings, time savings, and promote environmental awareness through eco shopping!
Other shopping tips included:
- Register with your favorite stores: sign up for their email list to receive coupons and discounts for online shoppers. Start with stores you know and then expand by looking at one new store a week.
- Keep coupon codes in a folder on your computer. Save paper, don’t print.
- Make sure you enable cookies. Cookies equal tracking – and you want to make sure ShopToEarn can track your shopping. If you walk away from the computer when shopping, make sure you close and reopen your Shop To Earn site when you come back, search the store you were previously shopping, then complete your purchase. Stores will save the items in your shopping cart if you are registered and logged in. This ensures your cash back.
- Shop To Earn keeps a list of coupons in the Virtual Office – take advantage of those extra discounts! There are currently 12 pages of Shop To Earn retailers offering zero percent sales tax.
The end of the shopping webinar discussed the new ShopToEarth web site including the updated media library with informational videos about global health, like what to do with light bulbs in your house. Lil Roberts also took a tour through the Shop To Earth site and talked about testimonials, featured products, and all the new places to shop on ShopToEarth.
We encourage you, if you have not been on these shopping calls to take a look next week and learn how to make the most out of your site. Check your email or Virtual Office for registration details. There is a shopping call every Wednesday at 9PM EST.
See you online!
Shop, Earn, Save
Friday, July 3, 2009
With an attitude of gratitude, Shop To Earn and ShopToEarth held a State of the Union webcast to announce some of the most exciting news since the inception of the company, including a new ShopToEarth web site, 10,000 new products and 300 eco-friendly retailers. Webcast speakers included Shop To Earn/ShopToEarth Founder Pat Welsh, Director of Operations Shannon Beck, President Dan Swiniarski, Vice President of Sales Joe Locke, and STE Advisory Board Member, Bob Quintana. The following list highlights all the announcements covered in the State of The Union webcast.
As of July 1st, 2009 all of the enhancements below are live on ShopToEarth. ShopToEarth has created an environmental superstore website fueled by a community of online shoppers looking to make a difference. The new ShopToEarth web site design offers products for you, your home, your office, your children, and your pet.
Updates to the ShopToEarth website
- New look, feel and design as seen on the ShopToEarn newsroom
- New ShopToEarth shopping categories: Green Market, Green Horizon, Green Depot, Green Exchange, in addition to the existing ShopToEarth Store.
- Green Market and Green Horizon offer $10.99 Flat Rate Shipping and Handling for orders to 48 Contiguous States. $19.99 for AK, HI and Puerto Rico. Also free shipping for orders subtotaling over $167.00 to 48 states.
- A ShopToEarth product video library that allows Shop To Earn representatives to see the people behind the products allowing them to make an educated shopping choice
- ShopToEarth product testimonials + tips from environmental friendly consumers.
Shop To Earn News
- New stores on ShopToEarn all offering cash back for online shopping.
- Over $3 Million in cash back and savings awarded to Shop To Earn representatives last month.
- July incentive - Stars and Stripes Bonus – All Business Builders and Brokers who were in the business before 6/1/09 that enroll 5 Brokers in their business in July will receive a $500 bonus. Send a support ticket once achieved to receive your bonus.
- Shop To Earn Customer Service will be closed on July 4th.
- Check out our new ShopToEarth events calendar that shows local events, Live Overviews, and Shortcut to Success trainings. Located on the ShopToEarth Home page.
- New Tour Call Schedule. Monday – Thursday 1, 7 and 11PM. Friday + Saturday 1PM. Sunday 7PM. All times are EDT.
- Enhanced Tour Call concludes with 30-second break, followed immediately by a 4 Steps to Duplication training.
- Live Company Overview with Joe Locke and Rich Soviero in Santa Monica, CA : July 7th
- Shortcut to Success in Los Angeles, CA : July 10 -11
- Shortcut to Success in Hoboken, NJ : July 17 -18
- Founder’s Texas Tour with Pat Welsh : July 6th Amarillo, July 7th Houston, July 8th Austin, July 8th Arlington
- Millionaire Mindset in Weston, FL : July 24th to 26th – ShopToEarn has produced two millionaires already, why not you? Come learn how!
- ShopToEarth Eco Wellness Summit in Orlando, FL : October 2 – 4
- STE Advisory Board Member, Bob Quintana. It’s all about the magic!
Rise and Shine In 2009! ShopToEarn and ShopToEarth are experiencing amazing growth. Excitement about this growth was relayed through the ShopToEarn State of the Union. If you missed this event, go to ‘Company News’ in your Virtual Office, click on State of the Union Webcast Summary, inside that article click on the replay link, and watch the webinar.
Shop. Save. Shine. ShopToEarn.